The Restorative theme in Clifton StrengthsFinder is one of the 34 themes that are identified through the assessment. People who are strong in Restorative are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
What is the Restorative Theme?
The Restorative theme is all about finding solutions to problems. People with this theme are naturally curious and enjoy the challenge of figuring out what is wrong and how to fix it. They are often drawn to careers in problem-solving, such as engineering, law, or medicine.
What are the unique qualities of the Restorative Theme?
There are a few unique qualities that are associated with the Restorative theme. These include:
- Problem-solving skills: People with Restorative are natural problem-solvers. They are good at identifying the root cause of a problem and developing solutions that are both effective and efficient.
- Resilience: People with Restorative are also resilient. They are able to bounce back from setbacks and keep moving forward. They are not easily discouraged and they are always looking for ways to improve.
- Optimism: People with Restorative are optimistic. They believe that problems can be solved and that things can always get better. They are always looking for the silver lining and they are always willing to help others.
How can the Restorative Theme be used in the workplace?
The Restorative theme can be used in a variety of ways in the workplace. For example, people with Restorative can be used to:
- Solve problems: As mentioned above, people with Restorative are natural problem-solvers. They can be used to identify and solve problems that are impacting the company's bottom line.
- Improve processes: People with Restorative can also be used to improve processes. They can identify areas where the company can be more efficient and they can develop solutions that will save the company time and money.
- Develop new products and services: People with Restorative can also be used to develop new products and services. They can identify new opportunities for the company and they can develop solutions that will meet the needs of the customer.
How can the Restorative Theme be used in everyday life?
The Restorative theme can also be used in everyday life. For example, people with Restorative can be used to:
- Fix things: People with Restorative are often good at fixing things. They can fix broken appliances, furniture, and other items.
- Help others: People with Restorative are also good at helping others. They can offer advice and support to friends, family, and colleagues.
- Make a difference: People with Restorative are often motivated to make a difference in the world. They can use their skills and talents to solve problems and improve the lives of others.
The Restorative theme is a powerful tool that can be used to solve problems, improve processes, and develop new products and services. People with Restorative are natural problem-solvers and they are always looking for ways to improve. They are resilient, optimistic, and they believe that anything is possible. If you have Restorative in your top five themes, you are a valuable asset to any team.
Want to know more about getting the most out of the Clifton StrengthsFinder™ assessment? Contact us at info@OnlineAdvisor.com or call us at 719-749-8833 for more information. Gain confidence and achieve greater results with one of our certified StrengthsFinder™ coaches!